Sunday, June 27, 2010

Brain Dead !!!!

There are times when you have all the time in this world for yourself but you never make any thing out of it. Rather you waste it just wiling away and later you realize that you have lost it all.
I am going through the same phase having all the time in this world for myself and doing exactly nothing to utilize it. My mind too seems to have given up on me it thinks no more feels no more as if I am brain dead. I force myself to plan things but may times as usual I fail to execute them. It feels bad but seem to have grown above this bad even its like I am not bothered at all.

My life is just flowing like a stream of first rain directionless. There are distinct aims but the way till there is like non-existing!!
I have to put my shit together before I turn totally insane before I end up totally rotting my brains up.
So here I stand pulling my socks back again wearing my boots to start walking as there surely is a long road ahead !!!!

Adios Amigos

No comments: