Friday, March 6, 2009

An apology

In my life i have done many mistakes . Hurt my loved ones and
disappointed friends i hearby apologise to all for those bad times
from my side i never wanted to do any of it i was just human to do
them.
Like wise i have hurt my love very much. She is not angry with me at
present but the wound of my mistakes still lie in both our lifes . I
have disappointed her hurt her over n over again and one day she could
not take more of me and she give it up and may be she was right to .
Every one in this world looks for your love and it is an essential for
life n relations. Nannu what all i did was unintentional i never
thought of causing the damage. But what has happened has happened so
now i want to apologise to you for what all i did for all the pain i
have. I m sorry for every thing. And for all the times i had hurt you
all this while

--
Sent from my mobile device

Anshul

No comments: