Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Unexpected !!

Life never goes according to your plan it has a very unexpected plan laid out for you . You start your day expecting something and what happens is something totally unexpected . For example I started my day thinking to reach office on time . First googly Metro on huda rout running late , Then the metro I board ends at green park not an issue still. Then finally when I get down at MG Road Metro station I get to know that the tempo’s in this part of city are on a strike for 5 days. Leaving me no option to travel to office . I try to get a lift from passerby no success I I wait for something to turn up. Nothing Zilch. Finally with no option left I talk to a rickshaw puller ask him the rates to drop me to office and he says freaking 70 bucks we settle down at 50 and after 20 min’s of bumpy ride I get dropped in front of my office ,LATE !! but it does not matters as I was not at fault it was the system that is to blame. And what happens when I reach office . There is no one there I am the single soul on the whole floor . Fine again no issue I was asked to come so I came and carried my work.
Conclusion: Nothing goes as per plan so why Plan!!!
Just wake up and leave home on time what happens on the way leave it for then. As that’s the only way you will be able to keep your peace of mind enjoying every situation you get yourself into. There is no point of cribbing feeling bad or any thing . Just make the best out of every situation you land into, learn the max you can out of it and enjoy it to the core if nothing else it will give you a hearty laugh and an eternal memory and experience .
Wherever you life takes you , How bumpy the way gets Just keep Walking
and smiling away to Glory :P

1 comment:

DPN said...

I like your attitude.
Interesting read. I enjoy your posts.