Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Vary State

There was a time when I was free through in and throughout trying to lay my hands on some work. Shooting mails to different organizations calling people to get some work ! any work for that matter . What came as reply was kind off unanimous ‘ We are not requiring people as of now’ , ‘ we are not hiring as of now ‘ , ‘ Mail us your resume and we will get back to you whenever we have a requirement or an opening ‘ . everything seemed a farce that point of time.
And one day when I expected the lease I get a call from my contact in Wizcraft asking me to come to her office ASAP . With no clue what to expect I dash off . Reaching there the first thing I am asked is are you free for a month and I was . Then I was straight told the work I will be dong with the company for one month and I was to start on an immediate basis . It all happened so fast . And today I sit in wizcraft office done with my work still trying to sink in the feeling that I am working as an intern at Wiz. That’s kind off a dream come true as that s where I always wanted to start off from .
But still don’t know why I do not feel too happy !! it’s not that I am not satisfied or anything but I feel I am not as happy as I should have been with the news . I still have to figure out why it is so ?
It’s my second day at work and I surely like it despite of the fact that I have to travel some 3 hours every day on my way to and back from office . I do not complain I am just happy that I am here doing this . What holds next is a mystery . All I can do is to do my best with the tasks at hand and live up to the expectation of the person who hired me.
At present day I have stopped expecting anything from my future all I think about is today and now .Trying to do the task at hand to the best of my capabilities. And what come may I will

Keep Walking…

No comments: